James Bond Likes to work in Indian movies

The world famous James Bond {Daniel Craig} says in an interview, I m interested to work with Indian actors/actress, but there haven’t a chance came from over INDIA.

But sure I will enjoy working in Indian movies. As India movies are world wide released and made hit all over... I may also feel obliged for the immense popularity which I enjoy in this world.

Daniel a real super star, rocks all over world but he may not saw any Hindi movies till today. He may not know that in Indian movies there should be romantic songs, from which the movie gets hit.

Can James Bond dance for an Indian movie song, the imagination is a joking one, so guys realize if he really dance with the Indian actress.

May be a Joking James Bond he may be...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger