EMI new bollywood movie will be useful for public.

EMI the new upcoming bollywood movie, starring Sanju Baba, Urmila Matondkar, Malaika Arora, and many actors, actress.

The Movie is about the EMI {Easy Monthly Installments}, when a normal person takes a loan and how he predicts a problem after taking up the loan.

In this movie there is a joke {Employees place a call to a customer and ask sir we have an new Loan Scheme, r u interested, and an person says, no I already have a loan, and I m not able to pay its interest, so I m not interested in any scheme, and the employee says sir, we have an new Scheme that in which... you can get Loan Against Loan, from which you can pay your previous loan debits}.

This is how Bank makes frauds to sale their service, and earns up profits from the public.

This movie should be seen, as it will be helpful for public like us.

Leave your comments, after seeing the movie !

No comments:

Powered By Blogger