If I can be Rishi Kapoor says Himesh Reshammiya

Himesh Reshammiya is winning a lot million fans by his super hit songs. Himesh says “Everybody secretly nurtures the desire to be a film star, but nobody admits it. Everyone is a narcissist deep down”.

HImesh says he loves only music, but by that way acting came and he just want to try it whether people may like his face or not. But he tried to make new look and by losing his weight, and changing of his total designs made by his sister.


Karzzz is going to release today. Himesh is really waiting for the response for the movies in 1st day. Himesh has signed for five movies in next year 2009. {Movies name – Hey Gujjubhai where he plays a double role in this movie, Kajra re, Mudh Mudh Ke Na Dekh, & A new love ishtory. Himesh said he has to hit 40 songs in next year, and I hope I can do it, as I got good response from Karzzz this year.

Himesh said that whenever I think of the movie Karzzz I remember of Rishi Kapoor, it’s my all time favorite movie, and its kind of tribute that I am paying to Rishi Kapoor.

If I can come even one per cent close to Rishi Kapoor has done, then I know I can deliver, Himesh says.

Karzzz new bollywood movie going to release today don’t miss to see it...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger