Namitha is rocking nowadays with her movies

Namitha is rocking nowadays with her movies


The famous and rocking kollywood and tollywood actress namitha as she is filming with the actor and director Sundar.C movies are Thee, Perumal & Idi.

Previous she done movie with ajit billa, and Engal anna opposite with Vijaykanth a famous actor.

Also her upcoming movie is Jaganmohini in which her role is pearl diver and for this she is practicing in Andaman island how to scuba dive as the movie is full of action.

There is an craze about Namita in her fan’s and her fans want to build an temple for her, this is useless but her fans wants to do it so that what namitha want to feel they have to see it, Namitha says that this is an situation where I cannot disappoint my fan’s and I even can admire this things as this can become another issue too..

But still Namitha deserves and tell them to go ahead.

I think guys her fan’s have no work and they r making temple for her. .or who know Namitha only told her to do this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger